[ZWeb] inspiration to promote this list

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:42:40 -0400

I was inspired by Didier that said he didn't know this effort/list existed,
which validates one of our requirements to promote the zope-web on the
homepage.

So here is some text to that could be used in the zope-web area of the home
page.
This could be a "About the Zope.Org Team" link or something...

About this website:
The content management system that runs this website is maintained by a
ragtag group of community advocates that work with Zope Corp. to grow the
Zope user base.  We all were first time users of zope.org and seek to
constantly improve the functionality of the website for existing users and
those that are discovering Zope for the first time.

First time users
If you have comments on how we could improve your experience, please share
them with us.

Contributors
If you want to join the effort and leave your stamp on zope.org, please join
the list and help maintain the site.  We welcome your participation.

The community thrives from individual's efforts to write how-to's, release
products, answer questions on the mail lists, and make other positive
contributions that accelerate the adoption and development of Zope.

The Zope Web Team

Cheers,
Trevor