[ZWeb] Q: Available for participation?

Trevor Toenjes zope@toenjes.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:57:27 -0400

Hello.
I think I should jump into the conversation so I can get up to speed with
anything that affects the Products pages.

I am refining the individual product page view before I move to other
related pages.
If the download or ratings scripts have a UI, I need a sample so I can
accomodate its requirement in the layout.  If they do, can you just send me
the HTML presentation portion. I dont need the actual functions.
Thanks,
Trevor