[ZWeb] Q: Available for participation?

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
22 Apr 2002 09:28:24 -0400

IMO, the two biggest issues with building your own sandbox are the LDAP
setup and the migration script, which laboriously flails at putting
existing www.zope.org content into your zope.  In fact, right now it is
broken (which is why 15080 doesn't have any content.)

I'm not advocating abandoning CVS.  I'm saying that everyone having a
separate CVS is quite a pain in the butt.

A lot can be done with skin access through the web.  A lot can also be
done by testing stuff with a generic CMF.

--Paul