[ZWeb] upcomming chat

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:31:58 -0400

I certainly appreciate the point of view your expressing, as well as the
recommendations on good programming practice.  However, I'm learning
from experience on current zope.org, which has a rather byzantine
collection of "convenience" programming that make deciphering the output
of certain pages into a detective's job.

The matter under question will involve fewer than ten sections that are
redundant in perhaps one location.  The decrease of complexity is worth
it compared to the cost from explicitness.

If later it proves to be a problem that needs help through programming,
we'll address it.

--Paul