[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Compiling ZMySQLDA for Zope 2.4 on win32 with MSVC

Matthew Fairclough (via www.zope.org) faircloughm@hotmail.com
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 22:28:10 -0400

Hi,  many thanks for this how-to. I was just about to give up.  Please note that there is now Mysql-Python_0.9.2 which doesn't (well at least) didn't work with this.  Please also note that reading the instructions gets you to skip 3.1 (which for a complete novice like me is useful because I don't get lost), but when reading 3.2 finding where _mysql.dll is becomes confusing.  Maybe just me, but it took me a little while to work out where it was.

Otherwise, thankyou very much again.  You were a great help to me.

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/Members/isalsberg/MySQLDA/Compiling_ZMySQLDA_ win32