[ZWeb] zope.org How-To API: can I get contents?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:28:37 -0300

On Quarta 14 Agosto 2002 12:18, Joel Burton wrote:
| I'd like to post some How-Tos I have a zope.org to my own web site.
| Rather than duplicating them, I wanted to get the unrendered STX
| content.
|
| Looking through the source of the HOWTO pages, it looks like the content
| of the page is stored in content (that what the form variable is called,
| at least). However, I can't guess an API to get this: document_src,
| get_content, getContent, etc. all fail.
|
| It doesn't look like the HowTo class is in the CVS anywhere (is it a
| ZClass, then? or are the zope.org products just not in CVS?)
|
| Is there a way to get this, short of screen-scraping? Thanks!

Well, there are a few objects on Zope.org that are using ZClasses right now,
however i dont know exaclty which. We are working to migrate all the content
on zope.org to new servers/new zope/new cmf/new layout on the next months, so
keep watching for changes :)

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

The best way to accelerate a Macintoy is at 9.8 meters per second per second.