[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: MAGNET

Ms. Anne Du (via www.zope.org) ketianmagnet28@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 22:59:47 -0400

Dear sir,
How are you.
I am very pleased to learn your company and have this chance to introduce our company to you. Our company can supply you all types of permanent magnets which you need. Our company is China's large-sized enterprise specializes in various grades and specifications of sintered Nd-Fe-B permanent magnets in high quality which uses in your products. The grades such as N30-N45, N30M-N42M, N30H-N42H, N30SH-N40SH,N28UH-N35UH,N28EH-N30EH etc.
We adopt advanced manufacturing equipment and low-oxygen technology, and dispose average size determination machine, determine the amounts of oxygen machine under infrared ray, magnetization property auto testing machine, spectrum analysis machine, metallography analysis machine etc. At the same time, we pay great attention to the training of the stuffs, establish ISO9000 quality guarantee system, and tighten up the processing control in order to grantee the good magnetic properties of our products, and comply with the customer's demand.
We engage many domestic famous experts in the magnetic material field as technology adviser constantly introduce various professionals from elsewhere, and train a lot of university and technical secondary students for the backbone of the technological at the basic level. Furthermore, we have rich technology forces, complete sales network, regular inside management and powerful development potentialities depending on Ningbo metallurgical material & engineering technology research and development center. Dear Vera Wen, Welcome to visit our website if you are interested in magnets. Http://www.china-copper.com
Don't hesitate to telling me your inquiries for our magnets, I will quote you the most competitive price with good quality.
Look forward to establishing good relations between us in the future.
Have a nice day.
Ms. Anne Du
Ningbo Jintian Copper Group
Ningbo Ketian Magnet Co.,Ltd.
Tel: 0086-574-87190066
Fax: 0086-574-87190198
E-mail: ketianmagnet28@hotmail.com
E-mail: annedu28@163.com
Http://www.china-copper.com

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org