[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Credits

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:22:51 -0500

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 09:05:18AM -0500, Winder wrote:
> Tive problemas no envio das informa=E7=F5e de meu curriculo a Ambev, gost=
aria
> de obter um retorno quanto ao recebimento destas informa=E7=F5es.  Obriga=
do

Hi,

First of all, forgive me if I misunderstood your question; my knowledge of
Portugese is limited to the use of online translators.

You have reached the mainrtainers of www.zope.org, a website aout the Zope
web application platform. It appears that you have a problem with the Ambev
website, which I assume runs using our software. That is also the only
relationship we have with that site, that and the fact that the default
error message on a Zope server links to the Zope.org Credits page.

You'll have to try and contact the maintainers of the website where you
encountered your problem, and see if they can fix it for you.

Hope this helps!

--=20
Martijn Pieters