[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Resources

judy Strong lrnsso@mcdhospital.org
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 15:07:39 -0500

I am a physical therapist looking for course work to facilitate the training of a pta.  I gathered information regarding pteduc digest.  This is supposedly a program to provide basically on the job training.  From the information I received and the the email address I connected with I have not learned anything about exactly what is being offered.  What areas of PT are being addressed and who developed the information and what their background is.  If you can supply this information it would be wonderful.  Thanks,    Judy Strong LPT

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/Resources/index_html