[ZWeb] new.zope.org tirekicking take two

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 11:02:27 -0500

Hi all,

The CMF-based new.zope.org is ready for  a second and probably final round
of tirekicking by the Zope community. Please have a good poke about on:

  http://new.zope.org

Zope Corp has worked on the software, and we believe that it is now ready
for the community to take over, but we do want you to go around and try
things out first, and most of all file reports about problems you find, so
we can make a last round of fixes.

Note that in this process we have completely cleared out the old
new.zope.org database, and re-migrated all content from www.zope.org again,
so you will not find anything there you previously may have created on this
site.

Also, the user database from www.zope.org has been re-exported, so all new
accounts created just for new.zope.org are gone as well. New accounts on
www.zope.org are now of course available on new.zope.org as well.

Please file any bugs and other problems with new.zope.org in the Collector:

  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg

--
Martijn Pieters