[ZWeb] eComm example structure for a beginner

Lee Catlett leec@icx.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 16:12:24 -0500

Does anyone know of an example of an eCommerce web app that would give
me an idea of the following:
1.  How a web site is organized overall
2.  How and where db data is accessed
3.  How you navigate to pages when forms are not involved and how to
control where you want to navigate to from there.
4. Advise on which is the least expensive way to process credit cards.

I know this is an extensive request so without asking for someone to
actually do my web for me :>),  I'm just basically trying to get my head
around these issues.

Thanks for whatever piece of the puzzle you can help me resolve.
Lee Catlett