[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Sams Publishing Sample Chapters Available

Matt Klocek (via www.zope.org) matt.klocek@pearsoned.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:20:58 -0400

Hello!

We are writing you today in an effort to help spread the word about all of the great Open Source related books that Sams has in it’s Developer’s Library.  First of all, Sams Publishing is offering you a chance to have sample chapters of some of our best-selling books.  We are also willing to support your site with prize give-aways – details can be negotiated.  We would like to send you some sample chapters available (in HTML) from our best-selling books, i.e. PHP & MYSQL Web Development, Perl Developers Dictionary, or PHP Developers Cookbook and many other books very soon.  The files contain the chapter and figures and the cover images can be pulled from www.samspublishing.com.

We would like to hear back from you as to whether you are interested and then we can send the chapters to you for use on your website.  And if you want to be affiliated with Sams Publishing in any other way please feel free to let us know.

Thanks, we look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,

Matt Klocek and Amy Sorokas
Matt.klocek@pearsoned.com and Amy.sorokas@pearsoned.com

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org