[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: /Members/Peter Harris

Adrian Hungate (via www.zope.org) adrian@haqa.co.uk
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:32:58 -0400

Erm... Now that this user has create a page, and product (Although no files), I don't know if there is anything you can do, but the space in his username is driving some searches on the SiteIndex buggy-nuts. (Ok, so it's me it's causing problems at the moment, but how will CMF deal with spaces in usernames when NZO goes live?

I have fixed my script for now, but fyi, it was dying on <dtml-in "getobject(data_record_id_)"> because the parent object to the product object had a space in it...

(Did any of this make any sense?)

Adrian...

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/Members/Peter Harris/index_html