[ZWeb] User stories
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 18:03:42 +0300
I sent email to Paul but haven't yet had any reply so I send an idea to
the list too. What do you people think about the possibility of having
for efample in community section a place for user success stories -- and
creating a format in which people write their success stories.
Format? You ask format?
Yeah. Format is really important, since all of us are not natural
storytellers. Format -- even in a just a from of an input form helps
people to write the information which is most important to the story --
and of course to the learning from others' experiences. A simple format
could be for example following.
1. Describe briefly the situation and how it appeared in the first
place? Please give some background information concerning this
2. What alternatives you thougth to solving this situation? Which
alternatives you finally chose and why.
3. What or who helped you in the situation?
4. What was the impact of your work to the situation?
5. What else was relevant to the situation or to your work?
There is actually science behind all of this. People have been studying
for years about the structure of the stories - and this is one
application of that.
Yeah. Stories. Powerfull way of communicating things to people. Really.
Not believing? http://www.stevedenning.com ... KM manager from World Bank.