[ZWeb] Skin status of nzo?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 12:28:26 -0300

Hi for the third time today ;)

I have a sandbox setup here:

http://www.x3ng.com.br:8080/ZopeOrg

This is where most of the work are being done. I did a lot of work on the
skin, Ausum is working on Software Product, Janko is working on the search
page. Also theres a lot of people willing to help. If you are interested in
helping with something, whe have a page for the nzo project here:

http://www.zope.org/projects/nzo/FrontPage

Take a look at the sandbox, the project page and contact me if you are
interested on doing some work. I can create an account for you here pretty
fast.

We ALL need to make another irc meeting to coordinate works and update
status. Any suggestions?

[]'s