IA for zope.org (was Re: [ZWeb] A forest of Zope communities)

emf mindlace@imeme.net
04 Mar 2002 20:19:16 -0700

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 05:39, Paul Everitt wrote:

> 1) Sections.  [...]
> A section is simply a page that provides links and visibility on some
> stuff pertaining to that section. [...]
> However, a section *should* have section owners that do the gardening.
> This would be a key aspect to making the section idea work.

Sounds like a pretty good, low overhead way to do sections. It'd be
great if people could make 'em themselves in their area; I'd like to do
one on css, for example...

> 2) Site map.  IMO, a site map would really force us to put the 100 or so
> most important items into a coherent place.

Presumably a better sitemap than the one that's been there for a year or
so:

http://zope.org/sitemap

~ethan fremen
iMeme Partner