[ZWeb] Webmaster

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
03 May 2002 18:10:24 +0100

Hi Charl,

Thanks for your offer of help.  There is currently underway an effort to
redo zope.org.  The areas we are concentrating are:

- Design
- Information Architecture (subject trees, section owners)
- Functionality Enhancements

Roughly in that order, with the enhancements far lower priority than the
rest, since we are trying to keep to 'quick wins' at the moment.

I've been too busy to be involved recently, but it's really important
that people with energy try to do as much as they can when they have
time.  Otherwise efforts like this die out too easily.

So, please dive in, and start doing things - we need action!

http://www.zope.org/projects/nzo/FrontPage

has most of the information you need.

seb