[ZWeb] FYI: Status for this week

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Mon, 6 May 2002 14:19:16 -0300

Well, now that we are back in the saddle,  I would like to take on the
new.zope.org again. Maybe we should make another IRC meeting between tomorrow
(May-7) and friday (May-10) and see how people are going with the collector
issues.

Also i would like to get some feedback from Chris McDonough about the state
of his work on the boxes.

C'ya.