[ZWeb] DISCUSS: Migration armageddon

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Tue, 07 May 2002 17:38:42 -0400

This is a good discussion to have!

We currently have two underused facilities for this:

1) Tasks are managed by the bug collector at:

   http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg

2) Large initiatives (like projects) would be described in the Wiki at:

   http://www.zope.org/projects/nzo/FrontPage

What both lack, and what any new system would require, is human
attention.  This is a critical role for a project like this.  Somebody
needs to make sure that items are assigned, followed-up on, etc.

By the way, according to the time on your email, you are living two days
in the past. :^)

--Paul