[ZWeb] Software Product section update

Paul Everitt paul@zope.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 07:13:35 -0400

Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> | We have started discussing what needs to happen in zope.org to implement
> | the new features.  We need volunteers for refactoring the current zope.org
> | methods to fit the new functions, including some potential CMF-hooks.
>
> Im always a volunteer. Im starting to learn CMF by this week, i hope by the
> next week to have a good knowledge.

Starting with a blank Zope/CMF is the best path.  Once you've done that,
though, it appears that Chris' sandbox build system is actually in
danger of working. :^)

It's a *really* cool system and could really change how this project
functions.  Primarily because there are instructions!  I don't expect
more than five people to build sandboxes, but five is a radically
different number on a project like this than zero.

--Paul