[ZWeb] DISCUSS: To hell with tables

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Thu, 16 May 2002 11:25:29 -0400

On Thursday 16 May 2002 11:10 am, Paul Everitt wrote:
> That's the title of a link on the page Olivier sent.  Here's the articl=
e:
>=20
>    http://www.alistapart.com/stories/tohell/
>=20
> I looked at it in Netscape, then looked at it in lynx and links.  Looks=
=20
> plain but readable.  They even tell us how to do it.
>=20
> I'd love, love, love to kick the table habit.  +1, anybody?
>=20
> --Paul

Lets set a good example, for everybody to complain about. We can take it!=
=20
They'll shut up eventually and find something else to complain about.

Lets stop partying like its 1999 already! If you're still using a 4.0 bro=
wser=20
you can't honestly expect to be catered to in 2002.

If I can use the site in Netscape 4, but "It looks like an Amish coat", I=
 can=20
live with that. And It'll give everyone a warm fuzzy.

-Casey