[ZWeb] Problem installing sandbox

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com.br
Fri, 17 May 2002 18:49:03 -0300

Theres a bug on the makefile, when you specify NON_REDHAT=1.

Just edit site-layout/Makefile.zinstance and around line #44 theres something
like this:

$(if ${NON_REDHAT}, "", ${REDHAT_ROOT_TARGETS}) \

just comment this line to look like this:

#$(if ${NON_REDHAT}, "", ${REDHAT_ROOT_TARGETS}) \

and run site-layout/buildinstance again.

I would fix the script, but i dont know what to put in place of "" there.

[]'s