[ZWeb] DISCUSS: Misfeature in migration

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 21 May 2002 13:02:01 +0000 (UTC)

Yes, it was also discussed in another context on the CMF list recently.
The consensus there was to use modification_date (DateTime) as the
property and ModificationDate (ISO string derived from it, for
catalogging), and we could also have creation_date/CreationDate (for new
content only obviously).

Florent