[ZWeb] FYI: New spotlight ready for review

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 07:36:13 +0100

Cool.  Let's plan to start assembling this by email in the next two
days.  (Since I'm traveling, email is my only choice.)  You and I can
have it ready for review by everyone Friday morning (European time) and
start sending it out in the afternoon.  Sound good?

Maybe we should plan the next one to go out end of the month, if
there's still interest in contributing.

--Paul