[ZWeb] erm assumptions

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:18:51 -0500

yes, that's one purpose I had in mind. Another is to break down the task
into bite-size pieces so multiple people can participate independently and
also not feel overwhelmed by the whole task. also so that the people who are
really interested in this stuff don't have to wait until the final version
comes out; they can check the blog daily to see the new "news". more
digestible like this also.

i understand , i'm in the same boat. :) it would be nice to build a big
writing base to even out the times when people are busy.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net