[ZWeb] erm assumptions

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 09:34:52 +0800

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 02:18, george donnelly wrote:
> yes, that's one purpose I had in mind. Another is to break down the tas=
> into bite-size pieces so multiple people can participate independently =
and
> also not feel overwhelmed by the whole task. also so that the people wh=
> are really interested in this stuff don't have to wait until the final
> version comes out; they can check the blog daily to see the new "news".
> more digestible like this also.
>
> i understand , i'm in the same boat. :) it would be nice to build a big
> writing base to even out the times when people are busy.

ok, is this meant for current.zope.org, or nzo?  or am i missing somethin=
g?
(like, setting up a collector like site/content area, using cmf, before=20
publishing to zope,org/maillists ?)

also, bite-sized information is achievable with higher zope news frequenc=
y;=20
since there's less products/howtos/stuff released.  this way, we can list=
 all=20
products/howtos/stuff released, and give net fame to authors. however, wi=
th=20
higher frequency, editors' commitments increased.

we need to set some kind of frequency, methinks, else it will slowly beco=
me=20
the current zope news that we have .. long list and lots of stuff to dige=
st

=20