[ZWeb] erm assumptions

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 09:31:34 -0500

Well, why don't we invite Andy to take part? Andy?

And btw does the current zope.org use CMF? And would it allow us to plug in
a new content type? Or should we wait for NZO and take the low-tech approach
for now. Shall we set up a mailing list for this ZWN project? Who do I have
to ask to set it up? Is there an existing wiki for ZWN or shall we set one
up? Who do i have to talk to to set it up?/Shall we set it up as part of the
NZO wiki?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net