[ZWeb] erm assumptions

Gary Poster gary@zope.com
16 Nov 2002 17:34:31 -0500

(thanks for cc'ing me,RDM!)

That's correct--for better or worse, the Zope 3 newsletter is on my own
prerogative, and not requested, paid for, or officially acknowledged by
ZC.  As such, if you like or appreciate it, I certainly would like to
hear about it now and then--maybe even publicly! :-)

Hm...perhaps I should send the newsletters from my personal address and
include a disclaimer...things are always more complicated than they
appear, eh?

Thanks again.

Gary