[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope Mailing Lists

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 13:11:52 -0500

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 02:22:34PM +0100, Paul Everitt wrote:
> What is the decision-making process for zope.org?  This subject has
> come up numerous times.  Similar to the google question, it isn't clear
> to me who is the BDFL for zope.org.
>
> FWIW, I vote +1 to remove links to zope.de, as it is quite dead and now
> generating irritation amongst a quite-lively community.

There is a Tracker issue open for this item, and I'll respond to it this
week, as I *should* have some time away from our current project then.

This has been lying around for quite some while because I am currently
committed to a customer project which has a higher priority; and I would
really really really like to find some trusted community members that could
helk out with Zope.org webmaster tasks.

--
Martijn Pieters