[ZWeb] Re: NZO Alpha Announcement

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Thu, 03 Apr 2003 12:43:45 -0800

Sidnei - I agree with Shane.  Also I don't think you have get this perfect
before rolling out nzo. If you do a simple alphabetic list of products for
now, I'd be delighted. I know it'll be a long list.

If we can bring back categories later in a way that's more useful later,
then great. IMHO the categorized view should also list all products on the
page, so that one can always search the page text. If the number of
products just make this impractical, then we should apply some kind of
default filter (updated in last year or whatever).