[ZWeb] Upcoming events, and removing the news

Paul Everitt paul@zope-europe.org
Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:26:55 +0200

Ok, I made the following changes just now:

1) Surrounded the Zope News dated November... with a <!-- --> to hide=20
it.

2) Filled in two entries in the upcoming events box and uncommented it.

3) I also snuck in a phrase: "and is written in Python,  an open source=20=

language for agile programming" in the Get Zope block.  There's a=20
campaign afoot to trick Google.

--Paul