[ZWeb] Road map and Lost password

PieterB PieterB <pieterb@gewis.nl>
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:21:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I've updated my Zwiki version of the Zope roadmap, see
http://zwiki.org/ZopeRoadmap. I've removed some of the lines in the
table, and I've moved Plone to a ZopeProductsRoadmap page.

I tried to log in to NZO to change it on the NZO roadmap page, but had
some troubles logging in:
- I can't get my password mailed to me at
  http://dev.nzo.zope.org/mail_password?userid=pieterb

- I noticed there is a mailto:postmaster@localhost link on that page,
  but I don't think my postmaster on localhost can help me ;)

- From usability point of view mailto: link should only be used to
  link to e-mailadresses, e.g. <a href="mailto:user@domain">user@domain</a>
  (users expect new pages when they follow a link. they don't expect a
  mail client to open up when they follow a link.

- BTW. The background at the topbar should be #295A8F; (that is the
  color used in the Zope icon).

That it for now,
Any news on a NZO alpha date?

PieterB