[ZWeb] Zope.org Site

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Thu Aug 21 20:34:31 EDT 2003

Okay, I'm trying to give this "new look" a chance, but
here's some feedback:

The overall appearance is nicer.  And I do like the side
navigation panel's organization, which seems to be a bit
more complete.

HOWEVER, I can no longer find the "Advanced Search" page,
which I find ESSENTIAL. Let me re-emphasize that -- without
this feature, the site must be viewed as *crippled*.
Please tell me it's just hiding somewhere!

ALSO, as a product developer with some released packages
on the site, I'm really distressed to find that my
structured text page has lost all of its formatting so that
it is now one huge glop of unformatted text.  And I see
today that I'm not the only one hit by this (examples in
links below).

Mine:
http://zope.org/Members/terry/VarImage

Someone else's:
http://zope.org/Members/TheJester/ProductManager

If these two issues were to be resolved, I'd call the
changeover a big success, but as it is, I'd really be
happier if you went back to the old site.

Cheers,
Terry