[ZWeb] Where is the link to current RPMs gone?

Chris McDonough chrism at zope.com
Fri Aug 29 03:38:15 EDT 2003

Thanks for refreshing my memory, Paul.  I agree with most of the points
in your analysis.

I'm a bit embarrassed and frustrated by the situation.  I'd like to try
to bridge the gap between the community and ZC wrt to this situation.  I
will try to talk to Rob when possible about it and I'll report back
after I know something.

- C