[ZWeb] light blue touch paper and stand back (was Re: Re: NZO, was Re: Zope 3 branding)

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:14:35 -0800

Jeffrey P Shell <jeffrey@cuemedia.com> wrote:

> This is why I want to encourage more explicit linking - I want people
> to make less small pages and to focus more on single documents that are
> easier to maintain.  (And I want CamelCase to die - 'McDonough'
> shouldn't be a Wiki link, and I shouldn't have to go in there and
> escape it every time I mention something about Chris just so that damn
> question mark will go away).

+9999999999

what? i can only increment by one? damn.

Wiki CamelCase has always bugged me to no end, but I've never
articulated a reason. Thanks for doing so.

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com