[ZWeb] Re: Zope Roadmap
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 16:31:25 -0800
OK, I've now read:
as well as the notes linked to from
which Guido posted today.
Let me be sure I've finally got everything straight.
Trying to combine everything I've read recently, I come
to these conclusions:
1. N.Z.O. will run on CMF and/or some technology built on CMF.
2. Sidnei's alpha, which is anticipated Feb. 13, will demonstrate
two interfaces: "just CMF" and Plone.
3. Guido wants the community to decide between the aforementioned two.
No other proposals are up for consideration at this time.
4. Other proposals (Nuxeo CPS or whatever) may be debated at
some time in the future, but **not until n.z.o. is stable again.**
In other words, there might be another round of this bickering
some day. ;)
5. Silva is not up for consideration, now or anytime in the
forseeable future, because it is not based on CMF.
Look! Up in the sky! It's HEMI TURTLE IN A CAN!
(random hero from isometric.spaceninja.com)