[ZWeb] NZO pre-alpha Announcement and Call for volunteers

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 10:29:32 -0300

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 10:12:06AM +0800, Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:
| On Sunday 16 February 2003 04:50, Paul Everitt wrote:
| > Does the migration script still report the number of each type?
| >
| > >  - DTML Methods, Page Templates, DTML Documents and Python Methods
| > >  (eek!) arent accessible through the CMF interface for the same
| > >  reason.
| >
| > Page templates?  Uhh, zope.org shouldn't have any of them. :^)
| >
| > Previous edicts called for DTML Docs/Methods and Python Methods to be
| > rejected (not migrated) if they contained any DTML or other scripting.
| >
| > Is this still the policy?
| >

| i have a page (dev.nzo.zope.org/Members/kedai) that has a dtml method that
| tracks 5 latest howtos, tips, news, products that i use regularly.   can i
| keep this?  or will there be such function on the new nzo?

Yes, you can keep this as a DTML Method or rewrite it using ZPT and
Python Scripts. But on a second thought, I think that many people do
the exactly same thing on their member folders, which is list latest
howtos/news/whatever they have written. Maybe it would be better to
provide this by default?

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

ECRC hat keine lynx komp. seiten, sowas MUSS ja pleite gehen ;-)=
	-- Getty on #LinuxGER