[ZWeb] NZO pre-alpha Announcement and Call for volunteers

Erik Lange erik@digitalforbruger.dk
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:48:50 +0100

At 02:29 PM 2/17/03, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
>On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 10:12:06AM +0800, Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:
>| On Sunday 16 February 2003 04:50, Paul Everitt wrote:
>| > Does the migration script still report the number of each type?

>| > Page templates?  Uhh, zope.org shouldn't have any of them. :^)
>| >
>| > Previous edicts called for DTML Docs/Methods and Python Methods to be
>| > rejected (not migrated) if they contained any DTML or other scripting.
>| >
>| > Is this still the policy?
>| >

>| i have a page (dev.nzo.zope.org/Members/kedai) that has a dtml method that
>| tracks 5 latest howtos, tips, news, products that i use regularly.   can i
>| keep this?  or will there be such function on the new nzo?
>
>Yes, you can keep this as a DTML Method or rewrite it using ZPT and
>Python Scripts. But on a second thought, I think that many people do
>the exactly same thing on their member folders, which is list latest
>howtos/news/whatever they have written. Maybe it would be better to
>provide this by default?

Some pre-defined portlet's could be great for that... I believe Ausum knows
how to install CMF Portlet by hand in a Plone-site.

http://ausum.freezope.org/cmfportlets/preview/talkback/1043196158

Kind regards,
Erik Lange