[ZWeb] NZO / Plone / etc

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 14:46:07 -0500

[Sidnei da Silva wrote (sidnei@x3ng.com) on 2/18/03 2:20 PM]

> | - CSS compatability. What are Zope.org's target browsers? What should they
> | be? I had problems with NZO on Mozilla 1.0 and I've had ciritical problems
> | with Plone on IE 5.0.
>
> Depends on how much effort the community is willing to put into. I
> know that theres a lot of people out there that know how to do
> cross-browser CSS and could volunteer. Unfortunately Im not good at
> anything but Python.

I have to admit that I am confused: Doesn't NZO already have a template,
done and ready?

I enquired about helping with this a good 6 weeks ago and was told by Guido
that NZO had its skin done, no need for anything in that area.

6 weeks ago I could have made some significant contributions but at the
moment I'm really busy.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net