[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Search Results

Colin Mackenzie (via www.zope.org) colin.mackenzie@dsa.uk.com
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:14:07 -0500

Hi, I hope you can help me out with a query I have regarding zope and runing it from a service providers hosted web-site.   I've developed the site and now I want to put it onto a "members only" area of an existing web-site.  The web-site is hosted by a company called host europe, I can access the existing web sites files through our personal web server area this is also where we load any files up to the web site using WS_FTP-PRO. My questions are:

1. How do I link the existing web site to the new intranet site ?

2. How do I go about updating the Intranet content as it's not on a local server machine anymore ?

3. Will the security permissions for zope still work as before ?

4. Do I need to load up the entire zope working folder to the existing web site using WS_FTP- PRO ?

Thanks for all your help in advance

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/SiteIndex/search