[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope <-> Apache

WillemDoe (via www.zope.org) tracker@king-pin.nl
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 18:33:00 -0500

I guess this shouldn't be on your dish, but I need to let out my frustration...
Well, I'm not the brightest sysadmin :-/

On an LFS 3.3 (Linux From Scratch) system I'm trying to get Zope (2.6.0) to cooperate with Apache 1.3.27 using Jeff Bauer's pcgi stuff. So far without luck.
I'm reading about pcgi-info files, trying the examples on the pgci howto page to no avail (finding bad links and getting this 102 error).

I've spent more than 2 days getting this to work, still without any luck.
Is there anyone out there who can write a decent howto on Zope <-> Apache without referring to M$ IIS or a prefab RedHat or Suse installation?

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org