[ZWeb] Not another ___Nuke site, please

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:16:47 -0500

[Jeffrey P Shell]

> Yes.  Should you have to log in every time you open NZO just to avoid a
> "Download Zope Here" piece of content?  Personalization is not worth
> it, unless it's basically a way of allowing you to track product
> releases that are of interest to you.  But at this point, we start
> getting into the large-volume-of-user-data issue again.  I'd like to
> keep that issue at bay for as long as possible in hopes that it will
> make NZO easier to migrate to Zope 3.

but the personalization would be excellent for the community site paul is
proposing. one could choose which sites and/or topics he want to follow and
get a box on his front page that shows all recent content that matches, etc.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net