[ZWeb] Zope.org and New zope.org status

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:26:31 -0200

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 10:06:36AM +0100, Paul Everitt wrote:

| Very good, thanks for the work on this.  What's the next step in
| getting started?  Last May, we found topic-focused IRC appointments to
| be a good tool for getting work moving.  Do you, Jeffrey, or Sidnei
| want to schedule one of these?

Yes.

| It appears you have a good handle on the software schedule, so perhaps
| the first topic should be the one that Jeffrey mentioned: content
| organization.  If it would help, I could dig up some URLs referencing
| previous discussions.

Perfect topic. I suggest the Wiki organization as the subtopic. See
suggestion from Simon Michael:
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-web/2003-January/002270.html

Thats a task that could be started in CZO and where volunteers could
start helping right away. But we will need a task coordinator. This
one can be Jeffrey, which is the webmaster or some other volunteer.

Now, what about suggesting a date?

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Marvelous!  The super-user's going to boot me!
What a finely tuned response to the situation!