[ZWeb] DISCUSS: IRC chat for site structure

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:08:24 -0700

On Monday, January 27, 2003, at 08:15  AM, Paul Everitt wrote:

> Howdy.  As mentioned last week, organizing the content is a huge task
> that doesn't really involve software.  Last year we made some progress
> on this (I'll dig out the URLs later).  However, that was one year and
> 300,000 email messages ago.
>
> If anybody's interested, we could try an IRC appointment this week to
> bring this back up for discussion.  I think Jeffrey is pretty
> interested, and I think he'll be the one to live with it long-term.

I'm still catching up on back-work from being in NYC all week, and have
landed in the midst of some new projects and deadlines for my primary
contract, so I (like many of us, I'm sure) am pretty busy this week.
However, this is important and should be done.

I'm not sure when would be a good time to schedule it, seeing as how
I'm GMT-7 and already it seems that there's a lot of European interest
in this discussion.

Speaking of IRC - where is the main #zope channel?  Finding a channel
is easy, finding the right network is tricky :).

Jeffrey P Shell, jeffrey@cuemedia.com