[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Zope?

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 08:26:10 -0700

There was a link to this on the home page, but it wasn't obvious.  I've
changed the link to say "What Is Zope?" and I've expanded and updated
the "WhatIsZope" page, based partially on the things I found myself
saying over and over at LWNY last week.  The old page still had a link
to ``classic.zope.org``, an experience most of us are happy to forget.
:)

The new page drums up the community involvement and availability of
third party finished products more than the previous version.