[ZWeb] NOTICE: Final content migration and transition to new zope.org begins today!

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:13:40 -0400

Hi all - sorry for the wide cross-posting, but I want to be sure
that the word gets out.

Starting today, we will be starting the transition of zope.org to
a new look and a new platform.

We plan to do the final content migration later today, so if you
are a frequent content contributor to zope.org, you may want to
hold off on new additions until the new site goes live (expected
to be Friday).

I've put a prominent notice on the current zope.org homepage with
the same info.

Thanks, and we'll see you on Friday with a new zope.org!

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com