[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-Annce] NZO Alpha2 Announcement

PieterB PieterB <pieterb@gewis.nl>
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:52:55 +0200 (CEST)

> [Paul's great ideas removed]
+1 on relevance ranking, caching/apache (see plone book for details), common
user management, dav,

> 5) Zope.org used to publish some statistics from the Apache log file,
> but it appears to be gone now.  Are those statistics still being
> collected?
Have a look at http://awstats.sf.net/ . I think thats the best available
log analyzer at this moment. I wonder if awstats.pl can handle the load
of a site like zope.org, but it has great possibilities to get the most
important information out of the logfiles.

> Is this using any optional build stuff, such as the new malloc?
Can you upload your build_script to CVS or send it to me by e-mail

>  >  - ZopeProfiler
I'm working on creating functional tests and performance test with various
Zope sandboxes.  That might be also usable for Zope.org

>  > Please *test* as much as you can and report bugs.
Are there other things we could help you with?

>  > The next tentative milestones are:
>  >   - Beta by June 25
>  >   - Final on early July (if possible on the 4th)
Wow, looks like I need to change http://zwiki.org/ZopeRoadmap soon ;)

Pieter