[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-Annce] NZO Alpha2 Announcement

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:09:42 -0300

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 09:52:55PM +0200, PieterB wrote:
| > 5) Zope.org used to publish some statistics from the Apache log file,
| > but it appears to be gone now.  Are those statistics still being
| > collected?
| Have a look at http://awstats.sf.net/ . I think thats the best available
| log analyzer at this moment. I wonder if awstats.pl can handle the load
| of a site like zope.org, but it has great possibilities to get the most
| important information out of the logfiles.

Checking out.

http://cvs.zope.org/NZO_SiteLayout/buildout_zope_sandbox?rev=1.12&cvsroot=Zope.org&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

| >  > Please *test* as much as you can and report bugs.
| Are there other things we could help you with?

What was that issue with the logo? Could you look at it? I cant
remember what the problem was.

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Is your job running?  You'd better go catch it!