[ZWeb] NZO Alpha Announcement

PieterB PieterB <pieterb@gewis.nl>
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 13:50:12 +0100 (CET)

> Jeffrey P Shell <jeffrey@cuemedia.com> wrote:
> >[quoting PieterB]
> >Another option is to use an extra icon for links that go offsite from
> >large link lists, and those links should always open in a new window.
-1 from me.

> >All Zope Exits links should open in a new window (preferably a window
> >of the same name - <a target="zopeexits" ...>).
-1 from me too. I totaly agree with RDM. Popping up new windows is a bad
habit from a usability point of view (see usability guru's like Nielsen).
Only let users themselves decide to open another window, or clearly mention
that you will open the link in a different window (but don't expect
people like RDM and myself to like it ;)

Pieter