[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Unable to access "Zope Management Interface"

A C Shyam Raj (via www.zope.org) shyamrajac@hotmail.com
Sat, 03 May 2003 08:15:54 -0400

Sirs,

Though I could access tha "Management Interface" at my first attempt, after writing my host-name in place of 'peanut' in
http://peanut:8080/manage, using "Internet Explorer", after entering the user ID and password, three days ago.

But from yesterday, I find that it is not accessible. What appears is:

" We didn't find any Web pages containing http://h2e8a6:8080/manage.

Tip: Check your spelling or try different words that mean the same thing."

Kindly help me. I am a newbie.   Thank you !   Shyam Raj.

[I could not however get the complete interface when I tried using the browsers, 'Opera' and 'Fastbrowser'.]

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org